As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Keeping clean your precious television or LED screen can be quite challenging. As compared with other electronic items, television attracts more dust and gets ruin by blemishes, such as children’s fingers. There are a few effective and harmless homemade TV screen cleaners that you can use to keep your electronics clean and running smoothly.
Here are some tips and tricks that will help you clean LED TV screen without causing damage.
How to Clean LED Screen with Colin
- First, use a soft cloth to rub all the dust from the TV.
- Then take a small amount of Colin on the soft cloth and wipe it slowly on the screen.
- Gently clean it all over the TV screen and don’t spray it directly on the TV.
- Now clean it with a soft cloth to dry the screen.
How to Clean LED TV Screen with Vinegar
Vinegar is used by millions of users and it is a wonderful and natural cleaner. To clear your LED screen, firstly wipe it down with a microfiber cloth, then mix half of the vinegar with water. Soaked the cloth and wring out as much liquid as you can. Now wipe the screen very softly and gently, and then wipe it again with a clean, dry cloth.
How to Clean LED TV Screen with Alcohol
After using a microfiber cloth and it is not working to remove any smudges, mix a solution of water with alcohol. Now take a part of the corner and dip it in the alcohol and squeeze out any excess liquid and gently wipe the screen, Afterward, clean it with another dry cloth.
How to Clean LED TV Screen with Baby Wipes
To clean fingerprints and greasy marks from your TV screen, get baby wipes for cleaning the LED screen. Generally, baby wipes are used to clean a baby’s soft area which is not harsh on their screen. So it can be used to clean the LED screens.
To clean Your LED screen correctly, follow these steps:
- Firstly unplug your TV before starting
- Take baby wipes and start cleaning your LED screen, wipe the screen very softly and gently.
- Make sure to clean slowly, don’t press too hard because it can damage the screen.
- Let the screen dry before you plug the TV back in.
How to Clean LED TV Screen Sharp
Like all other appliances TV collects dust and fingerprints. For cleaning a Sharp TV, regular cleaning is required to remove the debris and mark from the screen. You should use special care supplies for cleaning the screen so as not to damage it.
- Turn off the TV and now wipe the surface of Sharp with a microfiber cloth to remove any dust. Do not press too hard, just simply drag the cloth lightly across the screen.
- Now take a bowl of water and add one or two teaspoons of isopropyl alcohol and dip a microfiber cloth into the water and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Place the cloth on the screen and clean it using a light circular motion. Wash the cloth with water if excess dust accumulates.
- Clean the fingerprints and any marks by rubbing the cloth only on the marked area in a circular motion. Do no
- Do not press so hard it can damage the screen.
- Now wipe the screen with another dry, microfiber cloth to remove all the moisture.
- Rinse the wet cloth again in a bowl and wipe the frame and base of the TV.
- Rest the TV to dry completely before plugging it back in.
How to Clean LED TV Screen with Water
- Take one bowl of distilled water and soak the cloth into it and now rub it on the screen in a circular motion.
- Do not spray it directly on the screen it can damage the screen.
- Wipe the screen gently and do not press too hard.
- Let it dry for 1 hour.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.