As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Clean gas Stove
A gas stove is the most important piece of kitchen equipment when it comes to cooking and making your favorite dishes. Maybe you have a microwave or induction at home, but we feel more comfortable with vintage kitchen equipment. It requires regular cleaning which maintains its effectiveness. A small cleanup with gas stove top cleaner and maintenance will go long way and go that extra mile.
- Take your suppliers and start removing the burners and grates from the stove.
- Clean any dry stains and don’t scrub.
- Soak the burners in soapy water by mixing a few drops of dish soap.
- Before cleaning look at the fuel ports of burners, if they are clogged use the brush to unclog them.
- Take a scrub and start cleaning with the use of a sponge soaked in soapy water. Clean it in a circular motion. Don’t rub it so much because it will saturate the fuel ports and it takes time to dry.
- Rinse the stove with water and dry it with a soft cloth.
How to Clean Gas Stove Burner Hole
Burners are an important part of a gas stove. The component is used to cook your meals. There some 4 steps to clean the hole of a gas stove.
- Check the burner porthole which does not light up. The holes can get clogged with some food crumbs.
- Firstly check the exact portholes that are blocked which light up the burner.
- Dig a longer pin or needle into the portholes into the hole. You can make the holes bigger and don’t use wooden items like a toothpick to clean them.
- Sometimes the portholes can be quite stubborn so for removing it you can dip them into the mixture of water and soap. After the debris is loosened out, take it out and let them dry.
How to Clean Gas Stove Burner with Vinegar
Vinegar is an excellent option for cleaning your gas stove and burners. Spray it on the burners for 15 to 20 minutes. Then wipe it with a soft cloth. Ensure to clean it completely. The use of vinegar helps to remove the grease completely.
How to Clean Gas Burner with Baking Soda
Firstly you wash the burners in warm water with some washing detergent. Now make a thick paste of baking soda and water. Apply it on the burner parts and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. It will loosen all the waste. After that rub it to remove extra food residue. Rinse it completely and let them dry. Make sure not to use any abrasive brush which can damage the burner material.
How to Clean Gas Burner with ENO
Take a bowl of hot water dip the burner into it. Take a lemon a cut it into half, use a half portion and squeeze the half in the hot water. Now take a pouch of ENO and add it slowly into it and use the whole pouch. Leave it for 2 hours. Take out of the water then rub it with dish soap, rub it all over the burner. Rinse it with water and clean it with a soft cloth
How to Clean Gas Burner with Harpic
Take a tub and place the burner into it. Now take a harpic and dip the burner completely with the harpic and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Take a soft toothbrush and start cleaning the burner completely. You can I from outside or inside. Rinse it with clean water and shine like a new burner.
How to Clean Gas Burner for High Flame
- Some burners come with a removable ceramic disc which is used to disperse the flame. Take out the disc so you can remove the burner heads.
- Under the caps, you should find the burner heads. Make sure to take them out straight.
- Dip the burner heads and caps in a bowl filled with soap and water. Soak them for 20 to 30 minutes. It will remove the debris and clean the gas burner effectively.
- Use the soft brush to clean the burner parts and you can also use a soft toothbrush.
- Shake the parts which remove the excess water trapped inside. Use a soft cloth to clean it and let it dry for a few minutes.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.